Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

T-Shirts, NFL Schedule and Stuff

A few things of note.

A few weeks ago I had dinner with my sister. We had not seen one another since Christmas. But this isn't a see my family more mushy crap crap post. When I got out of the car in the parking lot, the very first thing she said to me was, "You got a new T-Shirt!" I think when people who don't see you very often notice when you get a new T-shirt, you have a problem. By the way, it was a brand new t-shirt purchased that very weekend, but that's not the point. Further examination of the issue via facebook photos uncovered a shocking truth; I dress like a cartoon character. I counted five t-shirts in two years worth of pictures on facebook. More over, in several consecutive holiday photos spanning multiple years, I wore the exact same thing. Often at work, I look down at my name tag and notice I am wearing the same shirt I wore for the employee picture on my tag; six and a half years ago. The pair of hiking boots I wear around all the time, got them in 1999. If I didn't look like a balloon of my younger self, and HD camera technology didn't drawer huge red arrows pointing straight at my forehead wrinkles, I could probably collage all these pictures together and convince you it was a really long summer vacation.

Apparently it's big news when the NFL releases its game schedule. I already knew my Browns would lose eleven games this season, I guess now I know when they will lose them. Aces. I guess this is for people who plan on getting game tickets. So not me, because football (at least NFL) is better on my couch than in person.

Speaking of facebook, it's become rather boring over there (pictures of food, children, pets, what character from some fictional universe are you surveys, and constant links to annoying websites and blogs no one wants to read :P). I think I'll spend more time here and on the Twitter. @TheRealHoboDan

If you like games with loot grinding 4-player online coop and awesome SNES style art, go check out Secrets of Grindea. It's not out yet, but soon.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. A. I do the same thing...I have a 1,000 photographs in the same ten tshirts. B. I always picture you in your Captain America tshirt (I sincerely hope you locate that) and C. That's sorta like I picture you as Captain America. So... you're welcome.

    PS: Does that make Hope the Black Widow? Badass sidekick and whatnot? I bet she'll take it.

    ReplyDelete